- The reports we sell through our website are focused studies on specific market conditions and trends with forecasts made by experts. None of these is undertaken upon individual demand of any of our clients and we do not act as mediators of any individual or organization commissioning such an enquiry into market realities. Therefore, all such information, which Business Industry Reports owns, can be sold to more than one client depending on requirements at any given point in time.
- Considering the nature of our product, which are entirely knowledge and information based, once sold to any client (individual or institutional), it will, under no circumstances be accepted back, and no refund of payments made.
- All reports, studies or any other research-based material, which is posted on our website or preserved in our online archives is the sole property of Business Industry Reports and wholly owned by their authors. Only Business Industry Reports reserves the right to change, modify, add to, or customize any such material, at the discretion of its own in-house team of experts.
- It is exclusively the responsibility of the client (individual and institutional) to thoroughly scrutinize and check the contents of the product before formally placing an order for it. Business Industry Reports does not assume any such responsibility on their behalf.
- For any assistance you may need related to any product on sale, please contact us. Our team would be happy to clear your doubts, answer your queries, and address your concerns.
- Once you purchase any report or study online from Business Industry Reports, the material will be delivered to you within 24-48 working hours of your payment being confirmed.
- Business Industry Reports strictly forbids its clients (individual and institutional) from publishing any material distributed through it or sold by it at any time. Any such deed or action would amount to a violation of copyright laws. Any such clients (individual and institutional) would become liable to legal action.
- Dissemination, distribution or sale of any reports or studies, purchased from Business Industry Reports to any third party is strictly prohibited. Any such action will not only seriously jeopardise all future transactions with Business Industry Reports but also make the perpetrator (individual and institutional) liable to possible prosecution.
- We consider it our duty to inform all our clients that the publishers and authors of all our reports and studies exercise full copyright over them. Therefore, any replication or transmission in any form of any data contained therein is strictly prohibited and would be deemed unlawful.
- Business Industry Reports is not in any way responsible or accountable for any inaccurate or erroneous information, related to facts or figures, contained in any document or material distributed or sold through us. Whenever you, as our client (individual or institutional), purchase any report or study from Business Industry Reports it would be assumed by us that you are fully aware of this and have voluntarily agreed to indemnify Business Industry Reports from any potential liability arising out of any such possible dispute between you (our client) and any author or publisher.
Information We Seek from Prospective Clients
We seek your personal information only under the following circumstances
- If and when you clearly express a desire to be given a preview of any specific product before placing an order for it.
- If and when you seek to have your doubts cleared, queries answered or concerns addressed related to any of our products or services mentioned on our website. When you place an order and purchase any of our products.
- It is mandatory for all our clients to share such information with us under the circumstances mentioned above. Business Industry Reports applies this rule to one and all.
Policy Pertaining to Private / Personal Particulars
Business Industry Reports is known for its professional ethics, insistence on best practices and compliance with the laws of the land. Therefore, any and every piece of personal or private information shared with us by any of clients (individual and institutional) is invariably kept classified and never shared with any third party for any manner of promotional activity. All such information is used by us to serve our clients better and is shared with external agencies only for verification purposes.
Here is what we do with the above mentioned information
- To ascertain the precise product sought by our client or try and produce such a product within a reasonable timeframe ensuring thereby that the specific information sought by the client is contained therein.
- It is necessary to store such personal or private information at Business Industry Reports to complete the purchase procedure. Some information, such as your credit card information, has to inevitably be shared with external parties for verification.
- Your personal or private information is also a reliable indicator to us of the kind of products you are likely to require in the future. This enables us to keep track of all new studies or reports we receive, which may be of interest to you, and keep you updated on their availability, as well as provide you with periodic lists of relevant report options.